Welcome to Pomerelle
If you are looking for “YOUR” private resort, come make some turns at Pomerelle. Nestled in the Sawtooth National Forest, the Base Lodge (located at 8,000 feet), is just a 12 mile drive from the community of Albion, Idaho. Catering specifically to families enjoying and learning to ski or board, this southern Idaho resort features 24 expertly groomed slopes, 2 terrain parks, and a vertical drop of 1,000 feet serviced by 1 triple chair, 1 double chair and the 450’ Magic Carpet beginners lift. With an annual snowfall of 500”, it is usually one of the first Idaho ski resorts to open. When the snow melts, Pomerelle’s summer operation begins offering chairlift rides, mountain biking, hiking, picnics and horseshoes.
Pomerelle is located within the Sawtooth National Forest and is under permit from the Forest Service, USDA.
- Spring Break Discounts! 2-Can Adult $30 Days/Youth $25 Days and MORE! 16-Mar-2016
- March - April Calendar of Events & Discounts 11-Mar-2016
- Get Your Boxcars Ready! Boxcar Derby - Saturday April 2nd! 07-Mar-2016
- 2-Can $30.00 Day! - Wednesday, March 16th 07-Mar-2016
- St. Patrick's Day Celebration - Sunday, March 13th 06-Mar-2016
- Hot Iron Night - Saturday, March 5th! 22-Feb-2016