Pomerelle Kid's Day Competition was held Saturday, January 29th. The sun was shining, and it was a perfect day for a race. Kid's Day is open to all skiers and boarders 12 years of age and younger who are ready to have some fun! A giant slalom course was set up on Spud run. Each competitor raced down the course twice, and their best race time was used to determine the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners. All the racers are winners in our eyes, and they all received ribbons and a bag of goodies!
Pomerelle Mountain News
Pomerelle Mountain - Wednesday, February 02, 2011
- End of Season Announcement! Final Day: Sunday, March 29th
- 2Can $10 Nights - March 4th, 10th & 11th
- Hot Iron Night! - Saturday, March 7th
- Kids Day Competition - Saturday, February 21st
- Valentine's Day... Sweet Heart Deal!
- Season Passes for Sale at Idaho Water Sports - Oct 31st & Nov.1st
- Pomerelle Ski Patrol Movie Night at Idaho Water Sports - Nov 1st
- Season Passes for Sale at Claude's Sports - Oct. 24 & 25
- Season Passes on Sale Now!
- Pomerelle Pounder Downhill Bike Race - August 2nd & 3rd