Date: March 23 - Saturday
- Get your Boxcars ready! All you need is cardboard, tape, glue, string and a little imagination!
- (All participants must be 7 yrs of age or older.)
- ~Cars can be constructed of cardboard, tape, glue and string only!
- ~There are no limits on design using graphics & paint
- ~Costumes are encouraged (Have fun with it!)
- ~Maximum of 4 people per car
- ~Participants must be 7 years of age or older
- ~Helmets are recommended
- Register March 23rd, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. in the lodge
- $15 Entrance Fee (per car)
- Download a Registration Form
- Include the name of your team & box car, plus your boxcar's story to receive a $5 discount on your
- registration fee.
- A release waiver must be signed by parents of participants under 18 years of age.
- Release waivers can be signed on your Registration Form or Download a Release of Liability Form.
- Cars must be at the starting line by 11:30 a.m. for the judging of Best in Show, followed by racing.
- Fastest Car Across the Finish Line
- $200 First Place
- $100 Second Place
- $ 50 Third Place
- Best in Show
- $ 50 Best in Show (Boxcar Design & Costumes)
- (Separate division for employees of Pomerelle.)
To see results of last years Boxcar Derby Click Here.
What happens at a Boxcar Derby? Watch this video from our friends at Beaver Mountain!