Date: April 2 - Saturday
- Get your Boxcars ready!
- All you need is cardboard, tape, glue, string and a little imagination!
- (All participants must be 7 yrs of age or older.)
- ~Cars can be constructed of cardboard, tape, glue and string only!
- ~There are no limits on design using graphics & paint
- ~Costumes are encouraged! Have fun with it!
- (Wear costumes that match the theme of your car.)
- ~Three person teams
- ~Participants must be 7 years of age or older
- ~Helmets are recommended
- Pre-Register - $20.00 (per car) at Pomerelle
- Register Day of Race - $30.00 (per car)
- April 2nd, 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. in the lodge
- A release waiver must be signed by parents of participants under 18 years of age.
- Release waivers can be signed on your Registration Form or Download a Release of Liability Form.
- Cars must be at the starting line by 11:30 a.m. for the judging of Best in Show, followed by racing.
- Fastest Car Across the Finish Line
- $100 First Place
- $ 50 Second Place
- $ 25 Third Place
- Best in Show
- $ 50 Best in Show (Boxcar Design & Costumes)
Lots of great prizes, beer garden, live music & a bon fire!
To see results of our last Boxcar Derby Click Here.
What happens at a Boxcar Derby? Watch this video from our friends at Beaver Mountain!